Turkey - Invasion Preparations (II) - 18 Mar to 31 Mar 1920

18 Mar 1920: First the UK calls Bhutan into the war.
19 Mar 1920: Next they call Canada and the Qing Dynasty. Why can they do that but I can't?
Of course they can send us 11 divisions. I hope they are good ones.
One division is good and I'll transfer it to 2nd Army. The rest can be used as occupation forces.
I add the new Military Factory to Support Equipment production.
What is wrong with these damn Romanians?
I place OE Task Force 4 on patrol duties in the Aegean Sea....
....and order OE Fleet 5 to patrol the Black Sea.
2nd Army needs more support to take Batum.
Hopefully Armenia will capitulate soon then I can send more divisions to Georgia.
20 Mar 1920: Now the UK calls Egypt to arms. What is wrong with these Qing guys???
21 Mar 1920: Armenia has capitulated and Japan has joined the Soviet conflict as our enemy.
22 Mar 1920: Now the Soviets are really in trouble! Oman has been activated.
My Intelligence Agency Turme has been upgraded with Anti-Partisan capability.
I have plenty of Oil now. I hope to annex Azerbaijan when the war is over.
23 Mar 1920: Georgia will be the next one to fall.
27 Mar 1920: I start constructing a Fuel Silo in Kastamonu.
The projects I am currently researching.
28 Mar 1920: I begin moving my Task Forces to the Yellow Sea and East China Sea to support my upcoming amphibious support.
Great! Georgia has capitulated.
29 Mar 1920: Four of my puppet nations want to join the war. I accept Ethiopia but deny the others - they have no armies.
No change in Romania.
31 Mar 1920: The volunteer Russians have arrived.
So, I have prepared where I can for the invasion of the Japanese Home Islands. I can't rely on the Chinese so I'm hoping that the Germans and Austro-Hungarians will contribute. 

Comments