Turkey - More Redeployment and Upgrades - 29 Nov to 04 Dec 1920

29 Nov 1920: I need to start replacing the now outdated Infantry Equipment. What happened to Infantry Weapons III? Over 70,000 of the new Infantry Weapons IV are required.
I add a third Artillery Battalion to my Mountain Division template.
I order my Battle Fleet back to Istanbul from the Far East.
I also order OE Task Force 2 to Istanbul. It is too large for its current home.
Army Kyushu has reached The Straits of Malacca.
I assign 1st Army to our border with Ukraine. I want to see their defences.
I reassign 37th Division to Army 2 on Crete.
I  assign the 4th Iranian Infantry Division to our Iranian Army currently garrisoning occupied southern Russia.
Finally I assign the 79th Mountain Division to Army East Africa.
30 Nov 1920: 1st Army moving to its new assignment.
Ukraine's port Odessa has a level 1 Coastal Fort. Not enough to stop a determined assault.
There are 4 Iranian Infantry Divisions in 2nd Army so I reassign them to the Iranian Army via Bandar e'Abbas
I now assign them to the Iranian Army.
They have two of our Mountain Divisions so I transfer them to 6th Army in Tehran.
This is what remains of the Balkan Occupation Army.
04 Dec 1920: I decide to upgrade 3 Cavalry Divisions to Heavy Tank Brigades. That'll give us a total of 8 brigades.
That's ends the fine tuning for this post. Expect more in the near future. 

Comments