Turkey - Mainly Naval Reorganization - 02 Oct to 15 Oct 1918

02 Oct 1918: My Naval Task Forces are all very confusing so I need to organize them better. My Battle Fleet and OE Task Force 4 (Training) are fine but the Task Forces 1, 2 and 3 need to have their submarines put into separate Task Forces. 
I selected Task Force 2 -> create a new Task Force -> All Submarines and all 11 Submarines were transferred to the newly created OE Task Force 5....
....which is ordered to patrol the Aegean Sea.
I do the same with OE Task Force 1 and an 8 Submarine OE Task Force 6 is created.
I order it to patrol the Red Sea.
OE Task Force 3 is moved to Fars in Bandar e'Abbas first. 
It arrives on 06 Oct 1918 and OE Task Force 7 with 15 Submarines is created.
It is ordered to patrol the Arabian Sea.
Despite all these patrols my Fuel Silos are still full.
10 Oct 1918: Research has finished on Reinforced Concrete....
....and I start researching Light Cruiser IV next. I get Depth Charge Rails as a bonus.
I have to wait another 50 days for the new Battlecruiser.
I cancel the Garrison Morava order for the the Armoured Corps and move it to Thessaloniki port.
I decide to convert two more Cavalry Divisions into Armoured Car Divisions. Only Armoured Cars are short.
I transfer the two new divisions to the Armoured Corps.
13 Oct 1918: No deficits to be worried about.
15 Oct 1918: I recreate the 4th Airship Wing in Nejd and order Pilot Exercises.. 
My Construction queue. East Africa is being upgraded now.
I start improving relations with another neighbour - the British Empire.
A brief look at the World Tension History. The Great War really contributed!
Finally I put more emphasis on Destroyers which take longer to build than Submarines.
That's all for this post. My Navy is much better organized now. I need to rename the Fleets but that can wait. Until next time. 

Comments