Turkey - Moving On - 26 Sep to 10 Nov 1920

26 Sep 1920: The problem zone Kyushu. I need to fix that.
02 Oct 1920: The Focus Equipment Effort III has been completed. 
I choose the continuous Focus Naval Production which increases Dockyard output by 20%.
I assign the 6th and 7th Iranian Infantry Divisions to my Iranian Army.
Another Destroyer IV has finished training and I assign it to OE Task Force 2.
06 Oct 1920: The Naval Doctrine Coordinated Submarines has been researched.
I now have the choice between targeting enemy convoys or their capital ships. I select the latter Capital Ship Target Focus.  Naval superiority is more important in my opinion.
16 Oct 1920: I receive 4 new Piyade Tümeni and instead of placing them in training I use them to create the Army Kyushu.
I ship them to Kyushu and their mission is to put an end to the resistance there. They can train there too.
17 Oct 1920: The Army Doctrine Blitzkrieg has been researched....
....and I continue down this path selecting Kampfgruppe (Battle Group). The +10 organization is very nice to have.
I order 6th Army to Tehran in case the fascist Russians show too much interest in the region.
With the capture of Azerbaijan my Fuel problems are a thing of the past. I can even Lend Lease Fuel if I wish.
30 Oct 1920: I switch from the continuous Focus to Anti-Persian Policy to counter any Russian-British interference in the region.
05 Nov 1920: Research on Experimental Anti-Tank has finished....
....and I choose Anti-Tank Spare Parts next.
10 Nov 1920: The Army Kyushu hasn't arrived yet but resistance has dropped from 31 to 29 percent.
Look at that - no wars!
This shows what reinforcements are going to which Garrisons.
This chart shows which active units are receiving what equipment.
I've been preparing for possible Russian interference in the Near East and slowly building a fleet for operations in the Red Sea/Indian Ocean. More in the next post. 

Comments