Turkey - Resistance in Japan Ends - 10 Nov to 29 Nov 1920

10 Nov 1920: My current research projects with a new Infantry assault weapon arriving later this month.
The extra Dockyard Output worked wonders. The are now 10 ships that have completed training. Five ships including the two Battlecruisers are assigned OE Task Force 2....
....while 5 Submarines including the first Submarine IV are sent to OE Task Force 5.
11 Nov 1920: We can now read the Ukrainian coded messages.
I give the order to activate our active decryption knowing that the Ukrainians will notice it and change their codes.
I target France next.
17 Nov 1920: I transfer 3 Bomber Wings from Erzurum to Plovdiv.
23 Nov 1920: The 13th and 19th Iranian Infantry Divisions have completed training and are assigned to the Iranian Army.
29 Nov 1920: The high level of resistance warning has disappeared. Finally! Also the technology for Infantry Equipment IV has been researched.
I select Mountain Infantry II next.
It's a convenient time to check Resistance Levels in the Empire. Looking good in occupied Romania.
Slightly higher in the Caucasus.
Acceptable in the new Islamic States....
.... and very low in the Far East except Kyushu and that's without the Army Kyushu which is still at sea. 
We have all our Fuel Silos full at the moment but I still need to build one in this Theatre.
My OE Task Force 4 (Training) is in Izmir because ships need to be repaired. All are the new Submarine IV. Ominous!
An indication of how many divisions are in what regions. I have nothing to be alarmed about.
The Global Balance again. Look how weak Italy is!
That concludes this post. I want to review my naval deployment next. Until soon. 

Comments