Turkey - Modernization and Upgrading - 13 Aug to 24 Aug 1920

13 Aug 1920: I create a large Lend Lease package for the Kingdom of Romania (Moldavia). It lowers their desire for independence as well as helping them build an army.
They accept of course.
Let's do a Military Parade in Japan and promote our Empire's might.
It appears that 9 nations (including us) received volunteers from the Russian Empire
Their Focus is a bit questionable. They are promoting a British position in Iran. I don't believe that is in the interests of the Empire.
19 Aug 1920: No big surprise. They sent us one-legged troops anyway.
I noticed that 4 divisions of Army Far East were still in transit and here they are on their way to occupy Taiwan.
Only Kyushu has a high Resistance Level now. Great news!
OE Task Force 4 (Training) is the only one at sea.
Take a look at all the French divisions stranded in Austria-Hungary. This is why the Japanese Home Islands were so weakly defended. I remember seeing dozens of Japanese forces in this region after the first Great War. They must have been interned when Japan attacked China,
I deploy two Wings of aircraft to Montenegro....
....and a Fighter Wing to Moldova.
21 Aug 1920: Engineer Company III has finished research....
....and I select Fighter IV next.
24 Aug 1920: The Air Doctrine Quick Bombing has finished research.
I decide to research Weapons IV next. A 1921 assault rifle for our infantry.
The projects currently being researched. Nothing due to arrive before October.
In my Infantry Divisions I replace my infantry battalions with reequipped infantry and add an extra battalion of infantry. It costs me 35 Army XP but it's worth it. The 7-2-0 configuration appears to be a European standard. I have the artillery stockpiled so I may go 7-3-0 in the near future.
The Army Far East is now in its assigned location and I hope that resistance in Kyushu will finally be reduced.
We still have 100+% World Tension and that aggravates other indices in the world. We must now enforce the Peace. But what does the sleeping giant USA have for plans? More in the next post.

Comments