Turkey - A Temporary Setback - 15 Sep to 27 Oct 1919

15 Sep 1919: My technologies currently being researched.
20 Sep 1919: My army is near enough to assign it to a frontline....
....and plan the objective.
25 Sep 1919: We should easily bash through three divisions.
27 Sep 1919: Not very encouraging.
05 Oct 1919: Garrison problems at home!
I assign 1st Army to garrison the region.
08 Oct 1919: Well, that took care of the Commies!
The technology Improved Infantry Equipment II has finished research.
I select Improved Vehicle Suspension System I next.
12 Oct 1919: Damn! The Chinese are now just watching and have allowed 8 divisions to move to my part of the frontline. Also Heavy Industry III has been researched....
....and I follow up with the Air Doctrine Turn Fighting.
16 Oct 1919: This a disaster!
17 Oct 1919: The Focus Pilot Formation has completed.
I decide to select Special Forces Focus next.
22 Oct 1919: A more detailed view of the battle. The Japanese 96th Division is almost done but they have lots of reserves.
24 Oct 1919: My current Naval production.
All the Romania states are affected now!
I reinforce 1st Army....
....and make it responsible for all four occupied states.
27 Oct 1919: Sitzkrieg at the frontline and Construction III has been researched.
I select Maintenance Schools next.
The Doctrine Elastic Defence will arrive next.
Apparently we don't have any casualties but maybe the bad news takes awhile to reach Constantinople.
The development at the frontline is annoying. I was hoping for a quick breakthrough. It's time for a Plan B.
 

Comments