Turkey - More Improvements - 15 Oct to 16 Nov 1918

15 Oct 1918: Looking at the major powers I noticed this in the German Focus Tree. This will start a Civil War in Finland. What will Soviet Russia do?
Is Austria-Hungary gearing up for war?
Italy's Focus is harmless....
....as is the UK's Focus.
The sleeping giant USA is still taking tranquilizers....
....while Japan is improving its Artillery. I did that years ago!
No real change here but my 3 new fleets are shown (5 -> 8).
I create a variant of my Airship II and place it in production.
I need to adjust my imports from Germany. More Aluminium and less Steel.
18 Oct 1918: I assign a trained Destroyer IV to OE Task Force 3.
I plan the construction of level 4 Coastal Forts in the two ports in Eritrea and Somalia.
I also put together a Lend Lease package for Ethiopia.
I start deploying the 5th Bomber Wing to Epirus.
19 Oct 1918: I start Pilot Exercises for two Wings based at Istanbul and 3 Bomber Wings at Plovdiv.
26 Oct 1918: I only have 2 minor deficiencies. Nothing to be concerned about.
01 Nov 1918: The Focus Armament Effort II has completed.
04 Nov 1918: I select Dockyard Expansion III next. I'll need the extra Dockyards when the new Battlecruiser IV arrives because I intend creating two production lines.
16 Nov 1918: I check my Lend Lease to Mexico and it is 100% efficient. Also the technology Film-Screen Radiography has been researched.
I select Construction II next.
Finally I cancel the Lend Lease to Mexico.
We might have a civil war soon. Do I send volunteers? More next time. 

Comments