Turkey - Post-Conflict Forces Review - 26 Jul to 31 Jul 1921

26 Jul 1921: I've finally renamed my Tank Divisions....
....including the 8th Division which will now join the other seven.
The 4 Piyade Tümeni which were assigned to the Armoured Corps during the Libyan Campaign are now in 2nd Army where they belong.
All 'Libyan' divisions are slowly gathering in Tripoli.
I add the new Military Factory to Early Artillery Production.
I do have a surplus but they are outdated guns which I received via Lend Lease. I can't really complain because I do the same.
A lot of British divisions returning home.
I move 6 Piyade Tümeni from 1st Army to the port near Adana.
A check on my Lend Lease to Italy. They can have those guns.
My Navy. The Fleet with 1 ship is a Destroyer undergoing repairs. I have 72 Submarines which is enough so I cancel that production line by making the current unit being produced the last one. I have also placed two more Battlecruisers on order.
My Armour and Aircraft production
I import Rubber from the Netherlands.
Look at how many Civilian Factories are being used for imports. Nineteen!
My Army production.
Kyushu - my favourite Japanese province.
28 Jul 1921: I add a new Dockyard to Battlecruiser production.
I choose nothing. I was just reviewing my options.
Finally I decide that Iran is not ready.
There wasn't much reorganization required this time. My biggest concern is my imports so I am beginning to look at Ukraine as a new member of the Empire. 

Comments