Turkey - Mainly Airforce - 31 Jul to 18 Aug 1921

31 Jul 1921: The Iranians are doing fine as a puppet of the Empire.
01 Aug 1921: Resistance levels are looking good in the Caucasus, even Grozny.
06 Aug 1921: The Focus Artillery Effort III has completed....
....and I select Liberty Ethos next. Well I am very dependent on imports.
I move my Armoured Corps to Patras, Peloponnese....
....and 2nd Army to Istanbul.
Voilà!
08 Aug 1921: I assign a trained Submarine to OE Task Force 8.
I have too many Air Wings so increase the size of a wing like here in Montenegro.
19th and 11th Fighter Wings need more training.
We regroup at Erzurum.
I have 476 modernized but still outdated Halberstadt D.II Mk 2's so I lend Lease them to my Puppet Nations. Here Hejaz....
....and Abyssinia.
Next to Albania and Romania.
In Army East Africa I upgrade 6 Garrison Divisions to Reserve Divisions
11 Aug 1921: The technology for Seaplane II has been researched.
I select the Air Doctrine Low Pass Bombing next.
14 Aug 1921: I add a new Dockyard to Carrier I production....
....and I need more Steel which I import from Sweden.
The Naval Doctrine Coordinated Sea Move has been finished....
....and I remain with the Navy and start researching a new Light Cruiser, the Mecidiye Class.
My current Research projects. My new Early Bomber III will be available at the end of the month.
Three 1922 projects being researched! I want to try and maintain a qualitative advantage if possible.

Comments