Turkey - The Invasion of Japan (I) - 04 Apr to 22 Apr 1920

04 Apr 1920: Now that the Caucasus campaign is over I order the combat divisions to Batum for an eventual redeployment and let lower quality divisions take over the occupation role.
I also set up a long-term objective for my Iranian Army. Now I can concentrate on Japan for a while.
I start the two amphibious assaults and order the remainder of Army China to Busan to be reinforcements after we capture the port near Nagasaki.
08 Apr 1920: Six divisions have landed and my immediate goals are to capture the port, the airfield and the two 'bridges' to the main island.
09 Apr 1920: This shouldn't take too long.
At midnight we are almost at the 2nd bridge and the two battles are about to be decided in our favour.
11 Apr 1920: I add a 4th Military Factory to the production of Support Equipment. One division has orders to capture Kochi on the other side of the straits and Kokura is about to fall.
I import more Steel from Sweden.
The 4 Heavy Tank Brigades have arrived and now it's time to be more ambitious.
14 Apr 1920: At home a Destroyer V Mk2 variant is designed with mine-laying and depth charge capabilities. It is placed in production.
I also give the Iranian Army a nudge in southern Soviet Russia.
15 Apr 1920: The reinforcements, 10 divisions, have disembarked. We have captured the airfield and are advancing on Hiroshima. A single division needs in the rear needs to be mopped up. The UK and USA offer us Lend Lease packages for Support Equipment. Nice of them.
We could use the extra support.
The next phase of the operation is planned.
18 Apr 1920: Strategic goals are set like capturing Tokyo.
22 Apr 1920: We've captured Hiroshima so Osaka is next. I've created two armies from Army China to better control them. We get more Lend Lease from Canada and the British Raj. Top-left there are German and Chinese reinforcements approaching.
I add the new Military Factory to Infantry Equipment.
Wow! Japan is 40% towards capitulation.
The operation is looking fine and it appears we shall have support from our allies. 

Comments