Turkey - Movement in the Caucasus - 11 Mar to 17 Mar 1920

11 Mar 1920: We've entered Azerbaijan and here is a summary of who's against who.
Nobody is winning either conflict at the moment.
I ask to send an Attaché in Iran, the United Kingdom and the German Empire.
So we can send an attaché to Germany, Austria Hungary has called Serbia into the war while Soviet Russia has called in Armenia.
12 Mar 1920: Now Afghanistan joins the Central Powers.
Next Austria-Hungary calls Afghanistan into the Japanese conflict and Soviet Russia invites Georgia into their conflict. Great, I can now conquer the entire Caucasus Oilfields now.
I adjust the plans accordingly....
....and bring in some more airpower.
Now the British Empire is joining the war and Germany calls Lithuania.
14 Mar 1920: The Land Doctrine Armoured Spearhead has been completed.
It's beginning to look promising on the Iran Front.
I continue with Land Doctrine and choose to research Schwerpunkt next.
Now Germany has called the United Baltic Duchy into the war.
15 Mar 1920: My Steel imports have disappeared! I'll import it from France.
16 Mar 1920: We've captured Baku. Now we have to finish off the encircled divisions. Now New Zealand joins the Soviet conflict. Note: (These countries were first called into the Japanese war. They are not being called twice to fight the Soviets.)
17 Mar 1920: Now it's South Africa's turn and the Destroyer V has finished research.
The Russian Empire wants to 4 divisions as volunteers. I accept. (I have no control over them.)
I choose the Naval Doctrine Coordinate Submarines next.
The resistance is looking better and we have expanded the breach in the Russian lines. It takes longer to march through mountains.
I send my Training Army to help out in Bessarabia.
That's all for this post. The Caucasus is progressing well and I now have beaucoup oil. Until next time. 

Comments