Turkey - Upgrading Armoured Divisions - 25 Dec 1920 to 03 Jan 1921

25 Dec 1920: In my earlier post about Global Options I forgot to mention that I can go Democratic but there is a big catch and I am not ready to go down that path yet. I have to leave the Central Powers and I don't want to do that at the moment unless they plan going to war against the USA. If that happens I'll jump ship and look for a new partner.
I deploy the last 4 Infantry divisions and put them in training.
Let's have a Military Parade in Romania....
....and give them a Lend Lease package. I'm giving them a lot of Armoured Cars including all the junk I captured in Japan.
29 Dec 1920: My Armour and Capital Ships production.
I combine my Battle Fleet and Task Force 2 and name it OE Fleet 2
I place a trained Submarine in OE Task Force 5....
....then split TF 5 in two halves....
....then order the new OE Task Force 8 to patrol the Red Sea. Its new home port is Jeddah.
2nd Army includes 4 Romanian Infantry Divisions so I assign them to the Army Romania.
31 Dec 1920: I'm not sure but I believe they gave us 19 divisions when we were fighting Japan and Russia.
01 Jan 1921: I decide to upgrade Turme again - this time with Commando Training.
I finally take a look at the Intel report we have received on Ukraine and look at all that Steel! That would solve all my problems.
I'm importing 88 Steel at the moment and that equals 11 CF's!
03 Jan 1920: My Manpower situation is looking great. I'm not recruiting new divisions, just upgrading existing divisions.
I intend continuing the Civilian Factories only policy for a while.
A more detailed view of my Fighter Aircraft stockpile.
I reorganize my Armoured Brigades into Armoured Divisions by motorizing the infantry and adding Anti-Air and Anti-Tank battalions.
My current Research projects....
....and take a look at who dislikes me most in Europe and the Middle East.
Finally there are no big changes here although the Germans are now leaving the USA behind.
I've made major improvements to my Infantry and Armour Divisions which have left large deficits in a few pieces of equipment which time will fix. Until soon.

Comments