Turkey - Countdown to War - 04 Mar to 06 May 1919

04  Mar 1919: My Construction queue and the first three are improvements for the upcoming campaign.
Let's see if there is time to improve the infrastructure in these 3 states.
Two divisions are now fully-trained. I send the Mountain Division back to 1st Army....
....while the other division is assigned to 2nd Army.
08 Mar 1919: A new Destroyer is assigned to OE Task Force 2....
....and new Submarine to OE Task Force 5.
19 Mar 1919: I cancel the Lend Lease shipments to Abyssinia.
21 Mar 1919: The Focus Air Bombing Effort has been completed.
I select Armament Effort III to gain a new Military Factory.
26 Mar 1919: A wonderful justification for war.
I decide to guarantee the independence of the Qing Dynasty if Japan is stupid enough to invade. I'm hoping that other Authoritarian States will join me.
01 Apr 1919: Good. The plan has been judged to be in our favour.
07 Apr 1919: I reassign the 33rd Piyade Tümeni to 1st Army.
09 Apr 1919: Research on Anti-Air Spare Parts has been completed.
I select Delay next because the +15 Organization bonus is huge.
Three technologies are arriving soon. The Precision Bombing will be very useful.
27 Apr 1919: The Precision Bombing Air Doctrine has finished research....
....and I select Carrier I next. It will be available in a little more than 3 months.
30 Apr 1919: The Early Heavy Tank II has been researched.
01 May 1919: The Naval Doctrine Naval Convoy too.
We are now 4th in the world and 3rd in Europe. The others are now building more aircraft.
For the Army I start research Improved Light Machine Gun....
....as well as Early Support Weapons IV.
Oil Worker Training increases Oil production efficiency by 10%. A nice one to have.
I add the new MF to Armoured Car III production.
06 May 1919: I've been organizing the amphibious assaults and distributing air support
A better scaled map where all three amphibious assaults are visible.
I want to pin the Romanian divisions to the frontline then attack along the coast and swing westwards to capture Bucharest and Ploiesti from the north and northeast. 

Comments