Turkey - Invasion Preparations - 20 Feb to 06 Mar 1920

20 Feb 1920: Our current Manpower. That's more than we had in 1910!
I select the Anti-Partisan upgrade for Turme.
In the South China Sea a naval battle is in ongoing. We appear to have lost our Seaplane Tender. Not nice!
We do still have naval superiority there....
....also in the East China Sea....
....but not at all in the Yellow Sea.
I order my 4 Heavy Tank Brigades to Dalian. I need two ports for two assaults.
21 Feb 1920: A sad loss.
The remainder of OE Task Force 3 is sent to Zhejiang for repairs.
I order my Battle Fleet, Task Force 1 and Task Force 6 to Shanghai to prepare for the naval invasion of Japan.
Nearer home I create a building slot in Baghdad.
04 Mar 1920: I cancel the Lend Lease to the Qing Dynasty. They don't need it anymore.
I ask the Qing Dynasty for control of Dalian....
They accept and at the same time Germany cancels their Lend Lease to us.
I transfer 2 divisions from Army China to 3rd Army in order to garrison Dalian.
My Heavy Tank Brigades are arriving at Dalian.
06 Mar1920: I plan for them to land at Nagasaki. Also my Focus Airfield Expansion II has been completed.
I select Doctrine Effort next.
Invasion preparation takes 7 days per division.
I currently have 4 divisions in training....
....and two research projects completing soon.
The Austro-Hungarian fleet is still in Fuzhou....
....while 4 of my Task Forces are in Shanghai.
That's all for this post. I have to deal with the Soviet Russian threat in the next post. 

Comments