Turkey - Further Preparations - 05 Feb to 26 Feb 1919

05 Feb 1919: I cancel the Lend Lease to the ungrateful Finns.
Details of my Field Gun storage and production.
I put 5th Army in training for a while.
I transfer 4 Bomber Wings from Plovdiv to Istanbul....
,,,,then 2 Fighter Wings from Istanbul to Plovdiv.
I move OE Fleet 5 to Istanbul.
I order my Armoured corps to ports because I intend using it for amphibious assaults.
I create a new Building Slot in Morava.
I plan expanding the port of Burgas to level 4.
11 Feb 1919: I end 5th Army's training.
I assign a new submarine to OE Task Force 5.
My Naval Production....
....and the situation in the Black Sea.
I move 4 Armoured Car Divisions further to a 3rd Port because I'm limited to one amphibious assault per port.
Constanta has a Coastal Fort!
14 Feb 1919: I have plenty of material stockpiled.
I take 6 trained Garrison Divisions and assign them to garrison duties in occupied Iran.
I then relieve 7th Army of those duties and order it to Bulgaria.
19 Feb 1919: I can only assault with 10 divisions so I move two division back to Varna.
26 Feb 1919: Home-made propaganda.
Rooke is still decrypting the Italian codes.
A quick look at what a few other nations are doing. Austria-Hungary is fortifying Istria....
....while Germany is improving its Artillery.
Sell Weapons gives Romania an extra Military Factory.
That's all for this post. I'm mostly ready now but I'll find something to do. 

Comments