Turkey - War and More - 26 Jun to 04 Jul 1919

26 Jun 1919: The best remedy for the threat which Austria-Hungary poses to the Ottoman Empire is to ask to join the Central Powers....
....and Germany accepts. We stand together. It that doesn't deter Japan....
I order my Army China to Brunei in North Borneo.
They are on their way. All these divisions have combat experience and will make short work of the Japanese.
We still have 0 Manpower so I ask Austria-Hungary for Garrison Support....
....and they gives 97,700 Manpower.
27 Jun 1919: Now it's in the World News and it looks like Austria-Hungary may produce some of our goodies under licence.
Japan didn't waste any time did they? The Qing Dynasty is asking me join the war but there is no hurry.
I order OE Fleet 1 to patrol the South China Sea first.
I accept the Call to Arms because the alternative isn't very attractive.
I ask for Military Access to the Qing Dynasty....
29 Jun 1919: They ask for a non-aggression pact.
 I put together an impressive Lend Lease programme....
....and they accept our request for access.
I order the OE Battle Fleet to patrol in the South China Sea....
....and the OE Fleet 3 too. We now have 64 warships patrolling in the region.
I intend calling Germany into the war but as faction leader they appear to have called themselves.
30 Jun 1919: I can't remember calling Germany but they have called the Austro-Hungarians.
Wow! The Qing Dynasty has joined the Central Powers. I wouldn't like to be in Lenin's shoes now....
01 Jul 1919: I ask to send an Attaché....
....Austria Hungary calls Serbia into the war....
....and the Qing Dynasty accepts my Attaché request.
02 Jul 1919: Germany calls the United Baltic Duchy to arms. Lithuania is called on 04 Jul 1919.
Quite an eventful turn of events in this post. More next time. I still have zero Manpower. Time to change that. 

Comments