Turkey - Endgame in Korea - 29 Jan to 20 Feb 1920

29 Jan 1920: The Diplomatic situation in Afghanistan is unchanged so I decide to guarantee its independence in order to deny the nation to both the Soviets and the British,
I request 21 divisions from Iran and receive them.
I assign 13 divisions to a new Iranian Army and order it to Iran's NE border with Soviet Russia.
I add the other 8 to my 2nd Army which now stretches from the Black Sea to the Caspian Sea.
I cancel all orders for my Army Iran and order it to Tehran.
I deploy four Piyade Tümeni early....
....then assign two trained Mountain Divisions to 6th Army (Iran) formerly Army Iran.
30 Jan 1920: Back to Korea. Germany and Austria-Hungary offer us Lend Lease shipments of Support Equipment and I accept. Upgrading the divisions in Romania has drained my reserves.
The Japanese defenders are slowly being worn down.
02 Feb 1920: Another devastating setback for the Japanese. Their forces on the west coast have been encircled, their left and centre is wide-open and their divisions on the east coast will soon be surrounded too.
05 Feb 1920: Their frontline has collapsed and we are racing to their only port, Busan.
08 Feb 1920: We are advancing on a broad front.
16 Feb 1920: I count 12 Japanese divisions surrounded in the Busan pocket. How many can be evacuated before the port is captured? Austria-Hungary cancels its Lend Lease.
There is a battle south of Formosa and the Japanese submarines are trying to disengage.
Our casualties are relatively light. Note that I now have 715K+ Manpower. The war is still at a Status-Quo.
A more detailed view of the Battle for Busan.
18 Feb 1920: The battle is over and although some troops escaped from Busan the Japanese casualties rose by 120,000 in the last two days.
20 Feb 1920: Now the Qing Dynasty wants to send us Support Equipment. Why not? It's probably from our Lend lease to them.
We are still #5 in the world. In fact 4 of the top 7 are Central Powers nations. 12 x 60 is the combined power of our Faction!
Now we have to think about an invasion of the Japanese mainland. Will there be a White Peace or will we have to conquer enough to make it capitulate? 

Comments