Turkey - Stalemate in Italy and Espionage - 12 Mar to 03 May 1921

12 Mar 1921: My 4 Armoured Divisions have arrived home from the Far East.
19 Mar 1921: The Focus Anti-Italian Policy has been completed.
I select Aviation Effort III next. Still an impasse in Italy.
21 Mar 1921: On Crete the airfield expansion has been completed. Now it's the port's turn.
23 Mar 1921: I select the 9th Fighter Wing for reassignment to Crete.
24 Mar 1921: Done and Pilot Exercises are required.
01 Apr 1921: I recruit a Demolitions Expert for my Intelligence Agency Turme.
He's assigned to Kiev, Ukraine.
I deploy half of 1st Army to the two coastal states that have a 'bridge' to the Dodecanese Islands.
04 Apr 1921: The other half is ordered to the port Antalya.
08 Apr 1921: More propaganda against the Italian Union.
Research has been completed on Interwar Support Weapons I.
I add a new Military Factory to Early Motorized production....
....then I select Seaplane II to be researched next. The current Research projects.
22 Apr 1921: Another pep-talk from Mehmet V.
27 Apr 1921: The Naval Doctrine Capital Ship Target Focus has been researched.
I continue with Coordinated Fleet Move spending 100 Naval XP to expedite research.
28 Apr 1921: The Early Bomber II has been researched....
....and I move on to Early Bomber III.
My Research projects.
I move the 19th Fighter Wing from Jabal Shammar to the Peloponnese airbase.
01 May 1921: The 8th Airship Wing is reinforced up to 50 Airships and placed in training.
I select another Operative, an escape artist, for Turme.
I prepare a mission to infiltrate the Army of the Italian Union.
03 May 1921: The mission is now in progress.
That's all for this post. Intelligence agencies can be fun but they are costly to build.

Comments