Turkey - More Army Restructuring - 05 Dec to 24 Dec 1920

05 Dec 1920: I place the new Heavy Tank Brigades in training.
Two trained Infantry Divisions are returned to 5th Army.
There is no threat from Ukraine so I can use other troops to man this border.
I order 1st Army to Sofia where it will eventually become part of my Strategic Reserve.
I replace it with Army Romania.
12 Dec 1920: The Army Kyushu is now passing between Taiwan and Okinawa.
A new-look Piyade Tümeni with an extra Artillery Battalion.
16 Dec 1920: That gave me a Field Gun deficit but only temporarily.
I cancel the production line upgrading old Fighter II's to the Mk.2 version.
17 Dec 1920: Mother Nature strikes again!
I assign a trained Mountain Division to 2nd Army.
I place 1st Army in my Strategic Reserve pool....
....and I order extra training for eight of its divisions. The extra crews need the training.
19 Dec 1920: Army Kyushu has finally arrived in Kyushu.
A Light Cruiser and a Submarine are assigned to OE Task Forces 2 and 5 respectively.
My Early Fighter IV has completed its research.
I select Early Bomber II next.
I improve its design a little by upgrading its engine.
That is all for this post. My Infantry Divisions are more powerful now. I will add an extra Infantry battalion in the near future. 

Comments