Turkey - Countdown to War - 03 May to 05 Jun 1921

03 May 1921: I plan my amphibious assaults.
06 May 1921: I order OE Task Force 8 to patrol the Eastern Mediterranean.
09 May 1921: Good, we now have Naval Superiority.
12 May 1921: I originally intended supplementing 2nd Army with these 4 trained divisions but that would have interfered with the planning for the assaults.
I add them to the Armoured Corps instead.
13 May 1921: I begin assigning air assets.
20 May 1921: The technology Improved Vehicle Suspension System II has been researched.
I switch to the Navy and start researching Heavy Cruiser I.
24 May 1921: I add a new Dockyard to Carrier production.
I need more Steel so I import more from Sweden.
I add more Civilian Factories to my Construction Queue.
27 May 1921: My current Production of Army weapons.
In Italy the Communists are attacking and we are successfully defending.
Two new Destroyers are assigned to the Battle Fleet....
....and 5 Submarines to OE Task Force 5.
I assign the Battle Fleet to Naval Invasion Support in the Eastern Mediterranean.
28 May 1921: The Focus Aviation Effort III has completed.
I select Artillery Effort III next.
I plan further air missions this time over Italy and the Adriatic Sea.
Two trained Armoured divisions are assigned to 4th Army....
....which is ordered to Patras in the Peloponnese.
05 Jun  1921: The justification for attacking the Italian Union has been completed so I declare war.
Note that is not a war of conquest, we are supporting the Kingdom of Italy. The victorious Italian nation receives all Italian states. We receive nothing except Army experience and hopefully a new friend.. 

Comments