Turkey - Back and Forth in Mexico - 17 Feb to 11 Apr 1918

17 Feb 1918: Not much movement in Mexico but in the south I am hopeful for a breakthrough soon. I can't see who's attacking who in the north.
23 Feb 1918: Damn! We finally advance in the south but in the north two states on the east coast are captured by the Opposition.
26 Feb 1918: Damn again! We capture two states in the south and our Mexican friends lose a state on their west coast south of Guadalajara. What is going on here? Mexico has twice as many divisions as the Opposition!
02 Mar 1918: The Mexicans are leaving holes in the frontline. The coastal state in the east is undefended!
No Bulgaria, you are not ready.
05 Mar 1918: The technology for Phosgene Shell has been researched.
I choose to research Improved Torpedo Propulsion next.
My current Research projects.
At home a Destroyer and a Submarine leave training and are assigned to OE Task Force 2.
16 Mar 1918: Our Experimental Anti-Air has completed research and we shall hopefully break through that hilly sector of the front.
I choose to research Artillery Spare Parts next.
24 Mar 1918: At least we haven't lost more territory on the northern front. Battlecruiser II is now available....
....and I continue down this path with Battlecruiser III. There are a lot of extra goodies too.
My projects currently being researched. Nothing due for a while.
04 Apr 1918: Look at those odds - 12 to 1 and we still haven't overrun the defenders.
05 Apr 1918: Finally! Now let's mop up the rest then head north. The Focus Develop the Empire has completed.
I select Infrastructure Effort IV next. I want that Extra Research Slot beneath it, and I have checked the small print this time. It's available 01 Jan 1918.
11 Apr 1918: My Fuel situation. I built a couple of Fuel Silos and they are still being filled. We are gaining 902 per day and consuming 97.
Army Experience nicely explained.
No change here. What amazes me is how many nations have no airpower!
That's all for this post. Mexico can be very frustrating but luckily it is the only front I have to keep me busy. 

Comments