Turkey - Return to Mexico - 27 Nov to 20 Dec 1917

27 Nov 1917: First I want to fully-train all my divisions. It gives a 25% bonus in battle.
I reduce the number of states being covered. They are all at 0% Resistance, right?
I transfer another new Submarine III to OE Task Force 2.
I want to upgrade my 4 Armoured Cruiser I's. The design before....
....and after. Note the green arrows.
Now I need to initiate the Refit Programme....
....then I confirm the order.
Finally they appear in the Naval Production queue. Done! Each ship requires about 75 days.
I'm disbanding this wing for several reasons. They will eventually be replaced by Airship IIs and Bombers; they can't be upgraded and I want to Lend Lease them to Mexico.
My Lend Lease package for Mexico.
29 Nov 1917: They are short on Convoy ships so I send 36.
I've deleted the planned Refinery at Baghdad. I plan the first one in Sofia and I'm upgrading the infrastructure there too.
01 Dec 1917: I'm sending 2nd and 3rd Heavy Tank Brigades to Mexico to help them win the war.
Mexico awaits them....
....and they will arrive on 15 Dec 1917.
11 Dec 1917: The Compliance Levels are look great in the Balkans and my Armoured Corps is back from Abyssinia.
12 Dec 1917: Ouch! Mexico has lost some of the territory around Guadalajara which we captured earlier. Also the Air Doctrine Aerial Bombs has completed research.
I select Experimental Anti-Air next. It should be useful one day.
15 Dec 1917: The Mexican Expedition Force (MEF) has arrived in Veracruz.
A two-front war is silly so let's get rid of one front.
20 Dec 1917: That looks promising. The Land Doctrine Mobile Warfare has arrived....
....and I select Battlecruiser II next. They are cheaper than Battleships.
Here are my current Research projects. 
So, we are back in Mexico and my Navy is being upgraded. Next we need to influence this conflict. Until next time. 

Comments