Turkey - Force Deployment - 25 Aug to 26 Sep 1920

25 Aug 1920: I order 2nd Army from Rostov to Crete.
Two-in-one here. I still have a Support Equipment deficit as well as high levels of resistance in Grozny and Kyushu.
It's time to fix Grozny. I select 4 trained Piyade Tümeni out of training and create a new army....
....called Army Grozny and assign to quelling resistance in guess where.
Next I order 6th Army to Rostov so that it too can be shipped out of Russia.
I place all of 3rd Army in 1st Army. The plan is to have only one Army occupying former Romania and remove selected divisions to form new better organized armies.
It's getting large!
The Armoured Corps has been an occupation force in Bessarabia. I delete those orders and move it to Constanta, a port in Bulgaria.
Finally I add Army Romania to 1st Army. Now it's the only Army on occupation duties in the Balkans.
26 Aug 1920: The two Seaplane Wings managed to fly to Taiwan before their Tender was sunk. I order them back to Istanbul air base. I have now organized my armies into Theatres thus giving a better overview of where are forces are deployed.
05 Sep 1920: My projects currently being researched.
As I suspected most of my Armoured Cars are outdated models.
I assign a trained new submarine to OE Task Force 5. Eventually this Fleet will operate in the Red Sea which is being neglected at the moment.
The new 5th Heavy Tank Brigade is almost fully-trained. There are still 22 Tank I's that need to be replaced.
14th Division is assigned to 1st Army....
....and 7 divisions from various armies are placed into training again.
We have 675 convoy ships so I cancel that production line and finally commence building an Aircraft Carrier, the TCG Takirdag.
08 Sep1920: I ship my last divisions out of Russia to Batum in former Georgia.
13 Sep 1920: Romania has received one batch of Lend Lease so I cancel it for the moment.
17 Sep 1920: A bomb in Wall Street. That's new....
I assign the new 5th Heavy Tank Brigade to the Armoured Corps.
The Global Balance shows little change. Germany either has a small navy or one huge fleet.
Finally getting organized. Now I need to deploy them to where they may be needed and that is where the guessing game starts.

Comments