USA - We Declare War on Unitary Canada - 13 Mar to 03 Apr 1940

13 Mar 1940: These two Fleets will hopefully deter any reinforcements coming from Europe.
The Battlecruiser USS Alaska, the Light Cruiser USS Memphis and 4 Porter Class Destroyers are assigned to Scouting Force.....
....while 4 Improved Porpoise Class Submarines are assigned to 2nd Submarine Squadron.
21 Mar 1940: The Focus Lend Lease Act has been completed....
....and I select First Special Service Force next.
21 Mar 1940: It looks like Bulgaria might get Macedonia.
The situation in Southern Europe at the moment.
I send another Lend Lease package to Hellas....
....which hopefully will keep them in the war.
31 Mar 1940: The Justification to go to war has arrived....
....and I declare War on Canada.
The 101st Airborne Division has been deployed and I assign it to 1st Army....
....and I add a new Dockyard to AA Destroyer production.
I plot attacks for all my divisions in the two frontline Armies.
I add 'Force Attack' for 1st Army.
I sign non-aggression pacts with the Italian Union, China and Luxembourg.
Hopefully this will not take too long. 

Comments