USA - The Grumman F4F Wildcat - 05 Sep to 07 Sep 1940

05 Sep 1940: This the bare bones of Improved Carrier Airframe.
I need Engines III and 4 x Heavy Machineguns....
....then Radio Navigation I and Self-Sealing Fuel Tanks....
,,,,then Armour Plates to protcct the Pilot. I also upgrade with Traits.
This more is like an F6F but what the heck.
The MIO is Grumman and I place it into production.
My non-Armour Army production with plenty of shortages.
I order Battleships, Battle Force to Hawaii....
....and Cruiser Division 3 to Manila.
The Diplomacy Register for the Dominican Republic. Yours days are numbered, Trujillo!
In Italy I have a 5th division, the Americal Division, for Army Hellas. I've order the Army to assemble at Nice.
07 Sep 1940: It's time for another Small Lobbying Effort.
How my Political Power is calculated.
I assign the trained 80th 'Blue Ridge' Division to 2nd Army.
The Resistance Levels in Canada are dropping....
....and they have stabilized in most of Mexico. The war in Honduras doesn't help.
Ninth Army has arrived in Puerto Rico.
They are on their way to the Domonican Republic. 

Comments