USA - Battles in Central France - 07 Apr to 18 Apr 1941

07 Apr 1941: We are about to push back that German division. A problem though is that German troops have blocked the connection between the Maginot Line and French troops in Southern France.
Our forces have advanced and divisions are moving eastwards.
We have a couple more potential advances but I'm lacking reserves to hold gained territory.
10 Apr 1941: We have a situation where if I gain territory I lose some somewhere else.
11 Apr 1941: The AI is moving troops around and I don't see why it's good.
I add 'Force Attack'. It may achieve something.
14 Apr 1941: I transfer the Phoenix Island Division to 8th Army and send it to France.
Norfolk Naval Yard receives the Trait Shipyard Expansion....
I also transfer the 9th 'Old Reliables' Division to 8th Army....
....and ship it to Var, France.
15 Apr 1941: We have 2 interesting battles South and Southeast of Orleans.
Also a 3rd battle North of Lyon.
We've spotted an enemy Navy.
It's off the West Irish coast but there is no battle at the moment.
16 Apr 1941: My Construction queue is producing mainly Military Factories.
18 Apr 1941: Research has been completed on Mechanical Computing....
....and I select Basic Fire Control System next.
My current Research projects.
I adjust my Construction queue by adding more Military Factories.
The World Summary with no real changes.
I'm waiting deperately for 8th Army to arrive. 

Comments