USA - Spanish Civil War Ends and Russia attacks Poland - 23 Dec 1939 to 28 Jan 1940

23 Dec 1939: It looks like the Spanish Civil War has finally ended.
26 Dec 1939: The 1st and 2nd Armoured Divisions require further training due to the new equipment.
I add a Field Hospital to the Airborne Division template.
The 1st and 2nd Fighter Groups, attached to 1st Army, require further Pilot Exercises.
05 Jan 1940: The 79th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
10 Jan 1940: The Focus Intervention in Europe has been completed....
....and I select The Lend Lease Act next.
11 Jan 1940: We have researched Improved Light Battery....
....and I select Improved Medium Airframe from North American Aviation next.
My current Research projects.
12 Jan 1940: The trained 'Americal' Division is assigned to 1st Army.
14 Jan 1940: Another witchhunt but I still have a comfortable majority in Congress.
20 Jan 1940: The Resistance levels in Mexico are within parameters.
23 Jan 1940: We have completed Research on the 57mm Gun M1 Anti-Tank Gun....
and I select the 40 mm M1 Anti-Air Gun from Rock Island Arsenal next.
I assign 3 trained divisions to 1st Army.
28 Jan 1940: With the defeat of Carlist Spain the Civil War is finally over and the Republicans govern Spain. Trotskyist Russia has declared war on Poland.
At he moment Poland stands alone. Will Lithuania intervene again?
I add a 5th Miliary Factory to Support Equipment production....
....prioritize the M1 Thompson for the next Military Factories.
What will Nazi Germany do now? 

Comments