USA - Germany Attacks Poland and Hellas - 14 Sep to 10 Oct 1940

14 Sep 1940: I don't remember what the effects were. 😐
Gladly.
The trained Destroyer USS Jarvis is assigned to Scouting Force.
I transfer Cruisers, Battle Force to Asiatic Fleet....
....then order the 4 Heavy Cruisers to Plawan.
16 Sep 1940: Poland has no chance of surviving now.
That won't help either. France is already at war with Germany.
17 Sep 1940: A really strong adversary.
20 Sep 1940: Ninth Army has arrived in Athens and I it them to the front.
23 Sep 1940: Their objective is to capture Agrinio.
26 Sep 1940: Research has been completed on Engineer Company II....
....and I select 1940 Carrier Hull from Newport News Shipbuilding next.
My current Research projects.
27 Sep 1940: The Battle for Agrinio in detail.
03 Oct 1940: After one week we managed to out-attrition the German division and we capture Agrinion. The Germans are counter-attacking.
There has been an amphibious assault further up the coast. Who is doing that?
In Italy the Germans have captured Genova. Otherwise the line is holding.
There isn't much left of Poland.
The Diplomacy Register of Great Britain. They are still at war with Communist China.
I assign the trained 88th 'Blue Devils' Division to 2nd Army.
Resistance Levels in Canada are now better but still too high.
09 Oct 1940: I plan the invasion of the Dominican Republic.
10 Oct 1940: I order Destroyer Squadron 12 to patrol in the Caribbean Sea to ensure Naval Superiority.
That takes 14 days to plan. 

Comments