USA - Two New Destroyer Models - 07 May to 09 May 1941

07 May 1941: First I want to design a Torpedo Destroyer. I keep the Engines III then add Torpedo Launchers II.
I add the QGA Sonar and the Mk.1 Rangekeeper.
Then comes the Anti-Air III and Light Battery III....
....and a second Anti-Air III.
Finally I add Torpedo Launchers II twice.
Finished.
It`s MIO is Norfolk Naval Yard.
It's added to the Naval production list. Now I want an ASW Destroyer so I replace the last two Submarine Launchers with 2 x Mk.10 Hedgehogs.
Done.
Its MIO is also Norfolk Naval Yard.
I started creating an Anti-Air Destroyer but I ran out of Naval XP.
08 May 1941: That the Germans are making progress on all fronts is amazing. The USA is getting stronger though.
09 May 1941: I extended my right flank a little.
Where is 8th Army? 

Comments