USA - Tensions with Mexico - 16 Mar to 07 Apr 1939

16 Mar 1939: The 25th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training....
....while the trained 24th Infantry Division is assigned to Army East.
19 Mar 1939: I add Anti-Air and Anti-Tank Guns to the Production chart.
The MIO for both is Rock Island Arsenal.
My non-Armour Army production.
I add more Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I transfer USS S-21 to the Training Division....
....then order the remainder of 2nd Submarine Squadron back to port.
27 Mar 1939: The 77th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
The 1st Armoured Division is still missing 18 Medium Tanks.
05 Apr 1939: The Focus Bureau of Ships has been completed....
....and I select Carrier Primacy next.
I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Shore Parties for the Marines.
I have a 3 battalion template for an Airborne Division - totally inadequate.
I add 3 more battalions of Paratroopers....
....and an Artillery Support Company.
I start recruiting the 82nd Airborne Division.
06 Apr 1939: Germany is trying to grab Slovenia while Mexico is harassing us. I tell them "Nuts!"
07 Apr 1939: Research has been completed on Small-Calibre Semi-Armour Piercing Shell....
....and I select Improved Heavy Battery from Brooklyn Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects.
Mexico could become a problem so I shall prepare for a potential declaration of war. 

Comments