USA - Preparing the Philippines For War - 31 Aug to 02 Sep 1940

31 Aug 1940: I have High Resistance in 3 States in Canada....
....which is mostly due to lack of equipment.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Formation Flying....
....and the Land Doctrine Delay.
My Construction queue. I want to help develop Virginia to get the Congessional bonus and because the giant Japan has been woken I'm building level 5 Coastal Forts at all the Ports in the north of the Philippines.
I assign 4 trained Infantry Divisions to Army Hawaii....
....then assign the Hawaiian Division to Army Pacific.
Army Hawaii is renamed Army Philippines and is ordered to garrison the Ports and Airfield on Luzon.
I transfer the Destroyer USS Bulmer to the Training Division.
The Asiatic Fleet returns to Palawan and I see there are no 'enemy' ships in the region.
In the Training Division the Battlecruiser USS Guam and 9 Porter Class Destoyers are fully-trained so I assign them to the Asiatic Fleet.
I also assign 7 trained Improved Porpoise Class Submarines to the 5th Submarine Squadron which is also based at Palawan.
I order the U.S. Marines Corps back from Tunisia to Panama. Note San Salvador is taking a pounding.
I've created Army Hellas and I want to extract 5 divisions from 1st Army to go to Athens.
01 Sep 1940: That makes 4 divisions.
02 Sep 1940: I greet that but the timing is awful.
I still need to send more Fleets and Air Groups to the Philippines. 

Comments