USA - The Canadian Campaign - 03 Apr to 07 May 1940

03  Apr 1940: The USA needs to import Steel? A closer look will show that the USA is exporting 684 Steel.
Canada didn't waste any time calling in their Nazi buddies.
The War Summary.
Toronto and Ottawa have fallen. We need to keep that Canadian division busy.
06 Apr 1940: Another Canadian division appears on the scene. We'll occupy him too.
I have to build much more P-39's.
One week into the war and Canada is 58% towards capitulation.
Ethiopia. That's all I needed. Vancouver is now Canada's capital.
10 Apr 1940: Mopping up near Quebec and Montreal.
We have captured Moncton. I send the 2nd division eastwards to capture Halifax, Nova Scotia.
16-19 Apr 1940: The fighting around Vancouver.
20 Apr 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Medium Airframe....
....and I select Heavy MG from North American Aviation next.
I received another Dockyard and 3 divisions are closing in on Vancouver.
I order the 25th Infantry Division to advance further to Victoria on Vancouver Island..
22 Apr 1940: That Lady is always right.
25 Apr 1940: We have completed researching 40 mm M1 Anti-Air Gun....
....and I select Engineer Company II next.
My current Research projects.
Did Russia attack Finland? Bulgaria is no surprise.
26 Apr 1940: Welcome!
27 Apr 1940: The 88th Infantry Division has been deployed and is assigned to 2nd Army.
30 Apr 1940: Canada is now 99% towards capitulation.
Vancouver has fallen and Victoria is the new capital.
02 May 1940: There is still resistance NE of  Toronto.
05 May 1940: Norfolk Naval Yard receives the Trait Shipyard Expansion.
07 May 1940: Canada has capitulated. No negotiations at all. It's all the USA now.
Five weeks is longer than I had hoped for but Vancouver was tougher than expected. 

Comments