USA - Army France Arrives in Europe - 16 Jan to 03 Feb 1941

16 Jan 1941: I  plam a 3rd amphibious assalt to an Island in the Arafura Sea,
We are making some progress on Borneo.
17 Jan 1941: The troops are exhausted though so they'll soon need a pause.
19 Jan 1941: The dispositions of the Asiatic Fleet commanded by Adm. Chester Nimitz.
22 Jan 1941: I still don't have Naval Superiority in the Arafura Sea. Also Research has been completed on Field Hospital II....
....and I select Radio Detection next.
My current Research projects.
Ford Motor Company receives the Trait Closed Chassi.
24 Jan 1941: The Arafura Sea is now green.
I order the 51st Philippines Division to the Maluccas.
Reinforcements are en route to finally capture that last port on Borneo.
All 3 divisions are ready for their amphibious assaults so I activate them.
27 Jun 1941: Three days later 2 divisions are approaching their destinations.
31 Jan 1941: I plan an assault to capture Hollandia., the new capital of the Indonesian Order.
We have lost 4 Merchants in the Western Approaches.
My attacks in Greece and Italy got nowhere.
Switzerland is defending well. They do have excellent defensive terrain and I don't see many German divisions.
03 Feb 1941; I sign a non-aggression pact with the Guangxi Clique.
I reassign 3 divisions from 9th Army to Army France which has arrived in Brest.
The other two divisions need to be at a port.
I've got a good feeling now. The Nazis were too greedy and are trying too many things at the same time. 

Comments