USA - The Washington Treaties and The Far East - 22 Nov to 30 Dec 1938

22 Nov 1938: R.I.P.
Rock Island Arsenal receives the Trait Rapid Fire.
23 Nov 1938: The 9th Infantry Division has been deployed and placed in training....
....while the trained 7th and 8th Infantry Divisions are assigned to Army East.
04 Dec 1938: The 1st Armoured Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
Four trained 'Pacific Island' divisions are returned to Army Pacific.
The 2nd Armoured Division being recruited is missing a lot of equipment. Remind me to change the template.
The 24th Infantry Division enters training after being deployed.
06 Dec 1938: I select the Decision Nation Building in the Philippines
15 Dec 1938: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry II....
....and I select Rubber Processing next.
My current Research projects.
I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Elevate the Marine Corps.
22 Dec 1938: The Diplomacy Register for Australia. I'm looking for a nation where I can ask for Docking Rights but nobody wants us.
27 Dec 1938: No more limits on Battleships or Aircraft Carriers. Now we have a level playing field. I'm not quite sure this is a Civil War.
The Diplomacy Registers for China and Communist China. The latter has joined the Greek-Turkish War against Great Britain.
Meanwhile Japan is unusually inactive.
30 Dec 1938: These 3 divisions need to be assigned to their respctive Armies. 1st Cavalry and 3rd Infantry Divisions are assigned to Army West while 1st Infantry Division is assigned to Army East.
My Screening Ships production.
That's all for 1938: See you all soon. 

Comments