USA - Europe in the Balance - 24 Mar to 06 Apr 1941

24 Mar 1941: I ship eleven divisions of Army Philippines from ports in Dutch East Indindies to Nice in France.
Army Philippines becomes 8th Army.
31 Mar 1941: Finall some good news from Congress.
02 Apr 1941: An Alaska Class Battlecruiser has been launched and I use the Dockyards to created a third production line for Essex Class Aircraft Carriers.
I import more Chromium from Cuba.
03 Apr 1941: Germany's Russian Front is now really in Russia.
It's not looking good for Finland. Maybe Germany's invasion of  Russia will help them.
Great Britain's Diplomacy Register. I see nothing hostile against the USA.
Let's put more pressure on German Forces in France.
05 Apr 1941: Army France will now automatically counterattack.
The 93rd 'Blue Helmets' Division is transferred to 8th Army.
This will hopefully attract 8th Army units to Savoy, France.
I change one Improved Anti-Tank production line to an Improved Anti-Air production line.
I deploy 5th Armoured Division early....
....and place it in training.
Resistance Levels in the Canada and Mexico.
I transfer the 11th and 71st Philippines Divisions to 8th Army....
....and they are on their way to France.
Hopefully we are not too late. 

Comments