USA - Japan Joins France and Garrisons - 07 Sep to 12 Sep 1940

07 Sep 1940:  A huge sigh of relief can be heard in Washington. It's not so surprising actually. Japan has been attacked by Qing China and it is not  Fascist so why join the Axis?
08 Sep 1940: A double sigh of relief.
09 Sep 1940: My Navy production.
Well done, Guatemala.
I believe that is Turkey and Communist China.
The War Summary and it appears that Germany is slightly ahead.
10 Sep 1940: I ship Army Hellas to Athens.
I leave my Construction queue unchanged. I want the Philippines to be prepared for any eventuality.
Now I need a Navy Dive Bomber. I use the same Airframe and add Engines III.
Next are Armour-Piercing Bomb Locks and Radio Navigation I.
I need Dive Brakes and Upgrade with the Latest Traits.
I also select Armour Plates and 4 x Light Machineguns.
We have the SB2C-1s Helldiver from Douglas Aircraft Company.
I've just noticed that my garrisons were set wrong the whole time. The Default is Cavalry Divisions and Military Governor. I've changed Canada and Mexico to Infantry Divisions.
Russia appears to have conquered almost half of Poland
All the Resistance Levels in Mexico are now stable.
11 Sep 1940: Good new from Congress.
That is looking very good.
The Elections 1940 may change everything though. 

Comments