USA - Finally At War With Mexico - 08 Aug to 23 Aug 1939

08 Aug 1939: Research has been completed on Anti-Tank Upgrade....
....and I select Anti-Air Upgrade from Rock Island Arsenal next.
My current Research projects.
18 Aug 1939: Three trained Porter Class Destroyers are assigned to Scouting Force....
....while  USS S-21 is returned to Atlantic Reserve Submarines....
....and 2 Improved Porpoise Class Submarines are assigned to 6th Submarine Squadron.
Presunably because Honduras is also a Democracy we can form a Faction together - I name it Free Americas.
The Dawn of Free Americas dominates the World News.
I can now join their war but first I want to assign Air Power to my Armies. These 5 Air Groups are assigned to Army West....
....while these 4 Air Groups are assigned to Army East.
I request to Join Wars and our request is granted.
I order Scouting Force to Patrol the Western Seaboard and activate Army East and the U.S. Marine Corps.
19 Aug 1939: I agree to a non-aggression pact with Great Britain.
I assign the 85th and 90th Infantry Divisions to Army East and start offensives along the frontline.
20 Aug 1939: I sign a non-aggression pact with Guatemala as well as 3 other nations pictured centre-top.
The Army West attacks. All are 'green'.
21 Aug 1939: The Netherlands joins the French Alliance after I refused them in Free Americas. They are not in America.
23 Aug 1939: France joins our war as an ally and the Focus CAS Effort has been completed.
I select US Army Airforce next
I order 38th 'Cyclone' Division to roll-up the frontline.
All the work over the last three and a half years has produced a fine Armed Forces. 

Comments