USA - El Salvador and a New Medium Tank - 15 Jul to 01 Aug 1940

15 Jul 1940: I transfer the Panama Canal Force to 9th Army then order it to be shipped to Honduras.
22 Jul 1940: We attack the capital, San Salvador.
27 Jul 1940: Research has been completed on Heavy MG....
....and I select Mechanical Computing next.
My current Research projects.
The bare bones of the Improved Medium Tank Chassis.
I want a Three Man Turret and the Medium Cannon.
Then we add a Basic Radio, Sloped Armour and Additional Machineguns.
Next we add Smoke Launchers and choose Engine Level 10 and Armour Level 8. I call it Pershing.
It replaces the Sherman currently in production.
My non-Armour Army production....
....and my Armour plus Aircraft production. I start with 5 Military Factories for the Pershing production.
30 Jul 1940: You can't fight wars without Taxation, guys. We are now attacking the State neighbouring San Salvador. 
01 Aug 1940: Why Sweden? Are they seeking strength in numbers?
More in the next post.

Comments