USA - El Salvador, Italy and Japan - 01 Aug to 31 Aug 1940

01 Aug 1940: Our attack against the single El Savadoran division is making good progress.
02 Aug 1940: Good news.
The Focus Maritime Commision has been completed....
....and I select Support Rock Island next.
11 Aug 1940: Our attack was successful and we give Finland Military Access.
Sweden receives Military Access too.
16 Aug 1940: The 95th 'Victory' Division is still moving forward.
18 Aug 1940: Meanwhile in Italy Genova is undefended so I order the 76th 'Onaway' Division to fill the hole.
23 Aug 1940: The gap in the lines is now covered.
24 Aug 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Large Airframe.
I sign a non-aggession pact with Sweden.
I choose to research Recon Company II next.
My current Research projects.
Boeing receives the Trait Auto-levelled Bombsights.
25 Aug 1940: I order the 7th 'Bayonet' Division to Genova.
26 Aug 1940: British Malaya and the Protectorate of Armenia cancel their non-aggression pacts with us.
Chrysler recives the Trait Power Traverse.
I import more Steel from France.
31 Aug 1940: Now that can be dangerous. Waking a sleeping giant.
I need to rush things in the Pacific. I thought I has another year. 

Comments