USA - Crisis in France - 26 Dec 1940 to 13 Jan 1941

26 Dec 1940: The Focus Tank Experiments has been completed. Also Greater Hungary? What does Adolf think of that idea?
I select Main Battle Tanks as the next Focus.
My current Research projects and the frontline in Italy is holding well. The Germans are spread very thin with all the fronts they are fighting on.
My non-Armour Army production. (I'm producing Anti-Tank Guns twice and no Anti-Air Gun.)
I add 3 x 3 Military Factories to the Construction queue.
The Front in Greece is also holding.
The fighting on the Russian front is actually still in Poland.
Lots of 'red' in Switzerland.
The War Summary and the Indonesian Order is 28% towards capitulation. We still have a long way to go.
27 Dec 1940: I order the 1st Philippines Division back to Makassar for further operations....
....also the 36th Texas Division to Soerabaja for the same reason. There are a lot of ports to capture.
30 Dec 1940: Another silly statement from the AI. The 21st Philippines Division is capturing ports on Sumatra. I believe there a three.
Progress is slow on Borneo but there is resistance there.
02 Jan 1941: The French Alliance will be a great help. I'm redeploying my Fleets that's why there is a lot of red on the map.
The situation is a bit bleak in France so I am creating a new Army to go there.
I call it Army France and I'm shipping it to Brest in Bretagne, France.
I'm shipping 9th Army there too.
I've launched an attack in Greece.
09 Jan 1941: Also an attack in Italy to see if the Germans are getting sleepy.
11 Jan 1941: In the English Channel we shot down 3 Torpedo Bombers.
The Indonesian Order is now 52% towards capitulation.
12 Jan 1941: That is not good news for France.
13 Jan 1941: I've plotted assaults for 2 more ports in Indonesia....
....and I'm shipping 2 more divisions from the Philippines to Balikpapan. 
The Borneo operation is taking too long. 

Comments