USA - Landings on Borneo and Navy Research - 15 Nov to 13 Dec 1940

15 Nov 1940: I order 5th Submarine Squadron to patrol in the South China Sea.
I want them to stay in the struggle.
18 Nov 1940: Another victim of Nazi Foreign Policy.
21 Nov 1940: The battlefield. We need to capture all those blue Islands with an anchor (port).
I ask Netherlands for Military Access and they grant it.
22 Nov 1940: They are fighters.
We are ready to launch the attack. Good Hunting.
01 Dec 1940: All 4 divisions have landed and we have captured the port Kalimantan. We grant Belgium a non-aggression pact.
Rock Island Arsenal has received the Trait Advanced Barrel Forging.
I ship three more divisions to Kalimantan....
....and launch an offensive to capture the capital Balikpapan.
06 Dec 1940: On the War Summary Free Americas is still even with the Axis
07-08 Dec 1940: (One year before Pearl Harbour IRL) We have captured Balikpapan so I plan 2 more amphibious assaults to capture 2 ports on the neighbouring Celebes Island.
09 Dec 1940: Research has been completed on the 1940 Carrier Hull....
....and I select Depth Charge Mortar next.
I spend 50 Navy XP to expedite the Research....
....and the MIO is Newport News Shipbuilding. (I should have chosen Norfolk Naval Yard.)
13 Dec 1940: We have completed researching Concentrated Industry III....
....and I select 1940 Destroyer Hull from Norfolk Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects.
We also have Naval Superiority in the Celebes Sea. 

Comments