USA - Preparing Forces For Europe - 13 May to 24 May 1940

13 May 1940: I ask for Military Access in France, Italy and Hellas.
I order 4 Marine Divisions to Veracruz.
I've decided to build only Anti-Air Destroyers. After the final Porter Class Destroyers have been built the Anti-Air Destroyers will receive the Dockyards.
14 May 1940: All three nations granted us Military Access. When you are fighting Nazis you are welcome everywhere.
I prepare an amphibious assault on Haida Gwaii.
I assign 3 Battleships to Scouting Force.
Research has been completed on Improved Medium Tank Chassis....
....and I select Concentrated Industry III next.
20 May 1940: We sign a non-aggression pact with the Republic of Finland. Have they been attacked?
It appears not but they are at war with the Axis guys.
There's nothing on the World Tension History. Maybe they just felt threatened by Germany.
Poland is still doing fine.
Germany's war on France and Italy.
The US Navy has the approaches to Western Europe pretty much covered.
I order Destroyer Flotilla 2 to Patrol the Northwest Coast of Canada.
21 May 1940: A silly move.
24 May 1940: I order 1st Army to Cherbourg, France.
We are on our way to Europe. 

Comments