USA - Canada and P-39 Airacobra - 14 Feb to 20 Feb 1939

14 Feb 1940: The 81st Infantry Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 2nd Armoured Division is assigned to 1st Army.
I start justifying a war goal against this Fascist Canada.
I can begin the war on 31 Mar 1940.
19 Feb 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Small Airframe....
....and I select Improved Large Airframe from Boeing next.
My current Research projects.
19 Feb 1940: North American Aviation receives the Trait Variable Dihedral
The bare bones of my new Fighter.
I give it Engines III and 4 x Light Machineguns.
I add Radio Navigation I, Self-Sealing Fuel Tanks and Armour Plates.
Finally I add 2 x Heavy Machineguns.
That's a lot better than the P-35 Fighter.
It replaces the P-35A which is currently in production.
We have 500 Fighters to replace.
So Italy has joined the war and is losing....
....while Hellas is still holding on.
Poland has lost some ground but is doing fine.
The Global Summary and we are still at #4.
Canada is weak compared to us so they should not be too much of a problem. 

Comments