USA - Further Preparations for a Mexico Conflict - 01 May to 25 May 1939

01 May 1939: The trained 1st Armoured Division is assigned to Army West.
06 May 1939: The U.S. Marine Corps is assigned to a section of the border with Mexico.
The trained Destroyer USS Humphreys is assigned to Pacific Reserve Destroyers....
....while the Porter Class Destroyer USS Tucker is assigned to Scouting Force.
Six Fleets are moved from San Diego to Los Angeles.
07 May 1939: Research has been completed on M1 Thompson....
....and I select Anti-Tank Upgrade from Rock Island Arsenal next.
My current Research projects.
Springfield Armoury receives the Trait Medium Machine Guns Production.
The M1 Thompson enters production replacing the M1 Garland.
13 May 1939: We're ready, Hombres.
I decide to Grant Statehood to Alaska.
18 May 1939: Stupid antics.....
20 May 1939: I've plotted operations for both East Army and the U.S. Marine Corps.
25 May 1939: Good for them.
The 2nd Armoured Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
The 3rd Armoured Division being recruited is only missing some of its Tanks.
I start recruiting 3 Infantry Divisions.
My Construction queue is finally getting shorter.
The top 6 items of my Army and Airforce Production chart. Over 45,000 M1 Garland's need to be replaced.
We are as ready as we can be but Mexico must make the fist move.

Comments