USA - Advancing Nearer To Paris - 25 Jun to 17 Jul 1941

25 Jun 1941: Both Armies are contributing to this attack West of Paris.
28 Jun 1941: We have advanced South of Rouen and are following the retrearting enemy.
30 Jun 1941: We have captured a major rail junction West of Paris. Also Research has benn completed on 1940 Cruiser Hull....
....and I select Landing Craft next.
My current Research projects. We are attacking the suburbs of SW Paris. Further North 3 German divisions are being attacked to pin them down.
We grant Hellas Military Access.
01 Jul 1941: The Germans are counterattacking our latest advance but we are now attacking towards Orleans.
04 Jul 1941: Good news from Congress is rare these days.
08 Jul 1941: We are now at the gates of Orleans. The French are also attacking.
10 Jul 1941: I hope they fail.
I support the attack with another division.
12 Jul 1941: The fall of Orleans is imminent.
13 Jul 1941: We have liberated Orleans and I took time to redraw the fronts for both Armies.
A futile German counterattack.
16 Jul 1941: The divisions are manning the frontline again.
17 Jul 1941: We are still short of Support Equipment.
Springfield Armoury receives the Trait Drum Pattern Sights.
My Aircraft Carrier production. All 4 Carriers have 5 Dockyards.
I now have enough Naval XP to produce the third Destroyer.
I replace both the Hedgehog Batteries with Anti-Air III Batteries
The MIO is naturally Norfolk Naval Yard.
I decide to plan the Construction 4 x 4 Essex Class Carriers. If the war continues that long.
We are keeping up the pressure on the Nazi invaders. 

Comments