USA - The Second United States-Mexican War - 05 Nov to 04 Dec 1939

05 Nov 1939: Research has been completed on Engines III and Catholic Mexico declares war on Costa Rica. 
The 76th Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
The 3rd Armoured Division has also been deployed and placed in training.
The trained 90th Infantry Division is assigned to Army Mexico.
I choose to research Improved Small Airframe from North American Aviation next.
06 Nov 1939: I receive a 'Call-to-Arms' from Costa Rica and I accept.
I also invite Costa Rica to join the Free America Faction.
07 Nov 1939: Costa Rica accepts and Home Army is now rushing back to our border with Catholic Mexico.
I create a new Army from divisions in the western half of the border.
09 Nov 1939: We have completed researching Anti-Air Upgrade....
....and I select 1940 Medium Tank Chassis from Chrysler next.
My current Research projects. The capital of Catholic Mexico, Juárez, is on the border and is already being attacked.
Rock Island Arsenal receives the Trait Hydraulic Recoil System.
12 Nov 1939: Panama joins Free Americas.
19 Nov 1939: We have captured Veracruz and I redirect the 3rd Marine Division to capture Puebla then Acapulco. Juárez must have fallen because Mexico City is now the capital. It is also being attacked by 3 Marine Divisions.
28 Nov 1939: Catholic Mexico is 80% towards capitulation.
30 Nov 1939: The Netherlands have capitulated. Sad.
03 Dec 1939: Catholic Mexico has capitulated and I receive more exhibits for the War Museum.
In Round 1 I demand all 9 States of Catholic Mexico and receive them.
I end the negotiations.
04 Dec 1939: The Treaty of Juárez.
That went down well. Now up north again to take care of Nazi Canada.

Comments