USA - Garrison Problems and Europe - 07 May to 13 May 1940

07 May 1940: Not all of Canada surrendered. Here is Haida Gwaii, NW of Vancouver Island....
....and we are still at war. I'll create a 3-Division Vancouver Corps to solve the problem.
The Corps is NW of Vancouver. The 88th Infantry Division requires training.
I disband Army Group 1 - Mission Accomplished, guys.
I use 2nd Army to garrison the eastern regions of Canada with a large population.
I transfer 3 divisions to 1st Army....
....which has 6 divisions requiring further training.
I order 1st Army to assemble at 5 ports on the East Coast.
My Logistics chart. Canada is huge and it's Garrison requirements is creating a big deficit for many items.
10 May 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Oil Processing....
....and I select Fuel Refining III next.
I use Army Mexico to garrison all of Mexico. Mexico is also large and I need more divisions.
The Resistance levels in Eastern Canada.
I ask for Docking Rights in France and Italy....
....and receive them.
I order Scouting Force to Patrol the Bay of Biscay and the English Channel. Let's show the Flag.
I order the Atlantic Reserve Destroyers to Patrol in the Western Approaches.
12 May 1940: I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Expeditionary Units for the Marines.
I decide on a Small Lobbying Effort.
Four allies want to join the war but I refuse them.
13 May 1940: I create the European Theatre using Atlantic Reserve Submarines.
I assign Atlantic Reserve Destroyers to the new Theatre.
Ditto for Scouting Force.
Now I need to get some 'Boots on the Ground' in Europe. 

Comments