USA - Two Oceans Navy Act - 24 Jul to 07 Sep 1938

24 Jul 1938: I corrected the title to read Armoured Division.
25 Jul 1938: I initiate a Small Lobbying Effort again.
I add 3 x Military Factory in Washington to the top of the Construction queue.
27 Jul 1938: Is Congress really like this?
28 Jul 1938: There are some good people, after all.
30 Jul 1938: Stalin and his Soviet Union have lost the Civil War.
Lev Trotsky has won it.
Great Britain sent Volunteers to support Trotsky.
The situation in Poland.
31 Jul 1938: I concur. We are better off without Stalin.
04 Aug 1938: The 7th Infantry Division has been deployed and placed in training.
The Submarines USS R-5 and USS R-7 are transferred to the Training Division....
....while the 21 trained Submarines of Atlantic Reserve Submarines are ordered back to port.
18 Aug 1938: The 8th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
I add an Artillery Support Company to the Marine Brigade template.
28 Aug 1938: Three trained Divisions from the Pacific Islands are returned to Army Pacific.
The remaining 4 Garrison Brigades are upgraded to full Divisions and placed in training.
02 Sep 1938: I change their names to Divisions.
07 Sep 1938: Greece has declared war on Turkey. Stupid move. The Focus Two Ocean Navy Act has been completed....
....and I select Tactical Bomber Effort next.
I've received 10 Dockyards from the completed Focus and I use 5 of them to create a 2nd production line of Alaska Class Battlecruisers to be built at Brooklyn Naval Yard.
I now have 2 x 2 instead of 1 x 4.
I also now have 10 Dockyards assigned to the production of Porter Class Destroyers.
Three Submarines are also queued to be refitted.
I add new Traits to the Improved Porpoise Class Submarine.
They will be built at Electric Boat Company.
I'll produce these until the 1940 Submarine Hull is available. 

Comments