USA - Decisions in Europe - 07 Jul to 31 Jul 1939

07 Jul 1939: Mussolini has been defeated in Italy. The Italian Union is however Communist.
The situation in Europe is complicated.
Here we have Germany, France and Great Britain on the same side.
Trotsky's Russia has volunteers in Mexico.
Mexico's Diplomacy Register and they have quite a few friends.
09 Jul 1939: Research has been completed on Improved Heavy Battery....
....and I select Improved Medium Battery from Brooklyn Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects.
Chrysler receives the Trait Sloped Side Armour.
That changed my Sherman Tank so I need to upgrade the template.
12 Jul 1939: I have extra Dockyards so I'm creating a 2nd production line for Porter Class Destroyers at Norfolk Naval Yard.
16 Jul 1939: The 85th infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
I transfer 1st Armoured Division from Army West to Army East.
19 Jul 1939: That is not unexpected.
The German 3rd Reich is getting very powerful.
26 Jul 1939: This could be an ally not us but do I have an ally?
31 Jul 1939: That is quite a Treaty. Germany is no longer at war. (But for how long?)
Dublin is German!!!
Germany is still at war and is justifying a war against Luxembourg.
The Spanish Directory is looking better.
That's why I have to wait for a move by Mexico.
My forces are getting stronger while I'm waiting. 

Comments